The Vision, Mission and Purpose of PTA Varee International School
• Making every child’s potential a reality.
• To make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to
advocate for all children.
• To be the voice for all children.
• To be a strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child.
• We (parents and teachers) work in partnership to accomplish our agreed-upon goals.
• We are dedicated to promoting children’s health, well-being, and educational success through parent,
family, and community involvement.
• To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate
intelligently in the education of children.
• To create an atmosphere of trust and transparency among all parties.
• To formulate a going forward and progressive strategy enhancing the educational and administrative
• Support school activities, creating understanding, openness and respect towards different cultures.
• To use PTA as a channel of communication when bringing parental concerns to the attention of the
• We acknowledge our obligations and make sure we fulfill them.
• We value our co-parents, teachers as well as Varee International School and its policy, so that we can
achieve and succeed the PTA’s Mission and Vision and the purpose of the PTA.
If you would like more information about joining the PTA or how you could help out with school activities and events please contact PTA Chairperson Mrs. Abbey Salvador Email firstname.lastname@example.org/ or (Facebook) https://www.facebook.com/groups/vcisPTA/
School Treasurer: Mr. Ed Israel